Thursday, September 25, 2008

Google Moderator Announced

Google announced “Google Moderator” yesterday. It’s a free service looks quite interesting for me. Its an internal application Google was using and now its made public. Google allows its engineers to spend 20% of their work week on projects that interest them. The latest "20% project" got released with the title “Google Moderator”. It allows asking question on various selected topic (US Election, Google) to selected people (World Leaders, Google Engineers etc). People can vote for your question / flag as inappropriate. Looks interesting for me. But I have a small (Of course a BIG doubt) doubt here, if some one answered for the post say for example and Google engineer, will it be visible down the question? Please let me know if anyone knows this. By this time, I am sure people will be storming into the application with the questions. (Especially to Google engineers asking why my site is banned, why Google don’t rank my website blah blah…)

0 comments:

Post a Comment