Sunday, September 28, 2008

Google Page Rank (PR) Update

I could see Google toolbar showing green for many of the site. And I could see in many places webmasters reporting about their sites doing good or bad with google tool bar. As I am concerned, many of the sites that I am working at present have brought up BIG SMILE in my face as they have raised to PR4, PR 5 from PR 2. Another one claimed from PR 0 to PR 4. But my blog doesn't get any at this time. My TL would often say if you want to know better on PR ask a mathematician rather than a SEO person! Sounds cool hah! Please do share your bonus from Google in the comment section!

2 comments:

Pravakar said...

I think may be you are wrong

Mercy said...

@pravakar,

Shall I know what u have meant here. My opinion on PR or Google updated PR?

Post a Comment